Saturday, April 20, 2013

Caption This

It all started with this picture…

IMG_3423_edited-1

I posted it on Facebook and it got quite the response.  My husband loves this pic, as do I.  Seriously, what’s not to love!?!  Have you seen a more realistic family photo?  He thinks this picture should be on next year’s Christmas card.  Most of my Facebook friends agree.  Where exactly am I going with this you might ask?  Well, one of my friends said not only should we use this on our Christmas card, it should say…"Then some other kid said Santa wasn't real..." Clever, huh?


Well, that comment led to that same awesomely tech savvy friend to create this…

santa
We laughed so hard!  Then came this…


poopie head
Cracked me up!!!  Oh wait.  It gets better…


diego
Are you kidding!?!  Seriously. Hilarious!  It keeps going…


nap
This might possibly be my favorite!  It has the funny but true element going.  You might think we’re done.  Nope.  Here’s another one…


 cheese
Are you laughing yet?  I am!  Check this one out…


asparagus
Oh. My. Goodness.  I don’t think I’ve laughed this hard in quite some time.  Are you ready for one more…


stinky
This one is classic!


This picture might possibly be the perfect picture for captions.  Thank you Shannon Long for making my Friday night!  These are all picture perfect!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment