Monday, February 3, 2014

Pin, Lose, or Draw

I, as I’m sure most of you, spend way more time on Pinterest than I care to admit.  Countless hours of numerous days spent pinning DIY projects, recipes, outfits, craft ideas, house plans of our dreams…Seriously, I’m gonna stop here, because let’s be honest, the list could on FOR-EV-ER.  Hey, I love pinning.  Sometimes I get a little pin happy (according to my profile, I have 1,717 pins).  But now let’s be real.  How many of those pins have I actually tried?  How many of your pins have you tried?  If you are anything like me, your “pin” to “I’ve actually tried this pin” ratio is a bit off.  So in an effort to actually make use of all…okay some…of my pins I decided to start somewhat of a series here on my blog called “Pin, Lose, or Draw.”

Here’s the plan.  Each week I am going to try a new pin.  It could be a recipe or a craft project.  Honestly, it could be anything, just as long as I have pinned it.  I’ll try the pin and then blog about the result.  If the pin was a success, I’ll say “pin it.”  If it’s a flop, or if it just didn’t work for me, I’ll tell you that I’m going to “lose” that particular pin.   And if I’m on the fence about it, maybe it wasn’t a homerun but it wasn’t bad either, I’ll call it a “draw.”  Easy enough, right? 

Now, I’m going to go ahead and let everyone know I am NOT the be all end all source of all things Pinterest.  These are just my opinions and experiences.  My “lose” may receive an overwhelming “pin it” from you, or something that was a “draw” for me may very well knock your socks off.  So just know, I’m not here to insult anyone or discredit any pins.  My goal is try some different pins and let you know how it worked for me. 

Now with that being said…Let’s get pinning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment